I'm an Arizona native with deep roots in the East Valley.
I was born in Mesa and have spent the past 26 years in Gilbert – 18 of which I have been married to my beautiful wife Rachelle Dana. During our time in Gilbert, we have been blessed with five wonderful children.
Despite tremendous growth over the years, Gilbert and Queen Creek still remain tight-knit communities, and I care deeply about our communities and the people who have chosen to live and raise a family here.
As your State Senator, I will represent you in a dignified manner, consistent with the core values we share. You deserve nothing less.
Some of my current and past experience community involvement supporting the East Valley and Arizona includes:
- Boy Scouts of America – Asst Scout Master, Cubmaster, COR, Varsity Coach
- East Valley Boys and Girls Club Board Member
- East Valley Partnership Board of Directors
- John Volken Academy Ranch Advisory Board Member (formerly Welcome Home Ranch)
- Maricopa County Planning and Zoning Commissioner
- No on Proposition 205 Campaign Volunteer – successful ballot proposition rejecting the legalization of recreational marijuana
- Town of Gilbert Citizens Budget Committee Member
- Town of Gilbert Small Business Roundtable Participant
- Pinal Partnership Member
- Valley Partnership Member